- Baltasound Junior High School, Unst, Shetland, ZE2 9DY
- £12.79 - £13.31 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 27.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Cook-in-Charge is responsible for all activities in a small kitchen and its surrounds connected with the provision of a catering service.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is G
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- Temporary Term Time Part Time post for 27.5 Hours per Week , 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays. Temporary contract for a period of approximately 12 months. This is for the duration of a period of family leave, and will terminate following the return to work or resignation of the postholder
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Baltasound Junior High School, Unst
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Marlene Hunter, Catering Supervisor on 01595 744128 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.