- Hayfield House, Hayfield Lane, Lerwick, ZE1 0QD
- £49,278 - £53,037 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
The SNCT Handbook of Conditions of Service set out a broad definition of the type of work to be done by an Education Support Officer. Under the Quality Improvement Service, the Education Support Officer will specialise in early learning and childcare.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is Education Support Officer 1 - 3
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- Politically Restricted Post - this post is designated under the terms of the Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009, and the postholder is restricted as to the undertaking of political activity
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Hayfield House, Lerwick, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Samantha Flaws, Executive Manager, on 01595 744093, or Email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.