- Shetland (see advert), ZE1 000
- £21,378.53 - £22,228.02 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
Gardeners are required, under the general direction of the Parks Foreperson and Leisure Facilities Officer, to undertake duties to maintain and supervise all Sport and Leisure parks, sports facilities and amenity areas.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is E
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Temporary Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year. Temporary contract for a period of approximately 6 months. Proposed start date of this post is 04 April 2022.
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Jubilee Flower Park, Lerwick.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Magnus Malcolmson, Team Leader on 01595 744047 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.