- Islesburgh Community Centre, King Harald Street, Lerwick, ZE1 0EQ
- £27,498.73 - £28,637.82 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The post holder is responsible through the Senior Youth Development Worker for a project established as part of the Council’s Youth Empowerment and Participation Project for undertaking a range of activities timeously contributing to its successful completion.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is H
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Temporary Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Temporary post until 31 March 2023
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Islesburgh Community Centre, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Martin Summers, Senior Youth Development Worker, on 01595 74 4490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.