- Bell's Brae Primary School, Gilbertson Road, Lerwick, ZE1 0QJ
- £11.65 - £13.30 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
Bell's Brae Primary School is a non-denominational school located in central Lerwick. It consists of a Primary, an Early Learning and Childcare Setting and an ASN department. The school catchment area is from Frakkafield encompassing the majority of Lerwick excluding Sound. There is currently a total of 345 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by Mrs Jennifer Wadley, Head Teacher and 3 Depute Head Teachers. The current staffing complement is 30 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. Further information can be found on the schools website at https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/sh/bellsbraeprimary/
To assist in the management and education of children and young people with additional support needs (ASN).
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F/G
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576 per hour
- This post is not career graded
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 30.0 Hours per Week , 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Bell's Brae Primary School, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Donna Murray, Depute Head Teacher on 01595 743720 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.