- Location: Cullivoe Primary School, Cullivoe, Yell, Shetland, ZE2 9DD
- Rate: £11.30 - £12.91 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Term Time Part Time
- Hours: 13 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
To assist in the management and education of children and young people with additional support needs (ASN).
Cullivoe Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Cullivoe, Yell. It provides primary education to P7 for children from North Yell. The structure of the school is one primary class. There are currently a total 15 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher. The current staffing complement is one part time teacher supporting the Head Teacher assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. The current Head Teacher is Mrs Claire Lawson.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F/G
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1172 per hour
- This post is not career graded
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 13.0 Hours per Week, 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- The successful candidate must be able to work on a Thursday and Friday.
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Cullivoe Primary School, Yell
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Claire Lawson, Head Teacher, on 01595 807080 or email claire.Lawson@shetland.gov.uk
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.