- Brae High School, Brae, ZE2 9TY
- £34,622.86 - £36,148.08 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The purpose of this post is to manage the Early Learning and Childcare team to deliver a high quality, safe and balanced education and care service, which meets the needs of each young child and their families and is in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines.
Brae High School is a non-denominational school located in Brae. It provides early years, primary and secondary education up to S6 for children from the north mainland of Shetland. The structure of the school is Early Years, P1-P7 which includes composites, and S1-6 classes. There is currently a total 324 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher and 2 Depute Head Teachers. The current Head Teacher is Logan Nicolson. Further information can be found on the schools website at http://www.brae.shetland.sch.uk/.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is J
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 12 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Brae High School.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Samantha Flaws, Quality Improvement Officer on 01595 744093 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.