- Hayfield House, Hayfield Lane, Lerwick, ZE1 0QD
- £9.01 - £9.47 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Finance Hayfield Modern Apprentice will be based in the Finance Office within Children’s Services located at Hayfield House, Hayfield Lane, Lerwick.
The Finance Hayfield Modern Apprenticeship will be a two year apprenticeship, during which the post holder will be expected to achieve the following qualifications:
Phase 1 (one year): SVQ Level 2
Phase 2 (one year): SVQ Level 3
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is A/B
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Fixed Term Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year - 2 year apprenticeship.
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of one person not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Hayfield House, Lerwick, Shetland
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Zoe Anderson, Finance Officer, Tel - 01595 743842, Email - Zoe.Anderson@shetland.gov.uk
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.