- Mossbank Primary School, Mossbank, ZE2 9RB
- £12.78 - £14.82 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Mossbank Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Mossbank. It provides nursery to P7 education for children from Mossbank, Firth and Toft. The structure of the school is 1 nursery class and 2 composite primary classes. There is currently a total of 40 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a teaching Head Teacher. The current staffing complement is 2 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. The current Head Teacher is Mrs Jennifer Nisbet.
The purpose of this post is to work effectively as a lead member of an Early Learning and Childcare team to support in the delivery of a high quality, safe and balanced education and care service, which meets the needs of each young child and their families and is in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is G/H
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,235 per annum
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week , 40.50 weeks per year plus 6.27 weeks paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Mossbank Primary School, Mossbank, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jennifer Nisbet, Head Teacher, on 01595 807280, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.