Relief Cook (Single) - Mossbank Primary SchoolFavourite
|Closes:||Sunday, 25th February 2018|
|Published:||Monday, 12th February 2018|
|Location:||Mossbank Primary School, Mossbank|
|Rate:||£10.63 per hour|
|Organisation:||Shetland Islands Council|
|Category:||Hospitality / Catering / Tourism|
|Sub-category:||Chefs and Cooks|
Responsible for all activities in a small kitchen and its surrounds connected with the provision of a catering service.
- Duties will include skilled cooking activities connected with the full range of meals
- Menu planning – incorporating and ensuring that the Nutritional Standards required by the authority are implemented.
- Food preparation and cooking, and the provision of special dietary meals where appropriate, and the provision of meals on wheels if required.
- Operating within pre-set budgets, implementing portion control, purchasing and stock control.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0846 per hour
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory Pre-Employment Medical screening with our Occupational Health provider.
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Mossbank Primary School.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Marlene Hunter, Catering Supervisor - email@example.com - 01595 744128
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.