- North Haven Care Centre, Brae, ZE2 9TY
- £9.97 - £11.66 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
This position has expired.
Please specify on your application form which posts you are applying for.
Relief Domestic Assistant - Grade C
The postholder will be required to manage their time efficiently in order to ensure the smooth running of the domestic duties of a residential care home or other similar establishment.
Relief Kitchen Assistant - Grade C
The Kitchen Assistant will undertake, normally under the general direction of a higher graded operative in a kitchen, the preparation, simple cooking, and serving of food in a residential care home or other similar establishment.
Relief Assistant Cook (Unqualified or Qualified) - Grade E or F
The Assistant Cook is responsible to the Cook for the preparation and cooking of meals. The Assistant Cook must be competent to deputise for the Cook as and when required.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- Employees on grade C will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £0.78 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £10.75 per hour.
- Casual/Relief posts
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at North Haven Care Services, Brae.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Marina Robertson, Senior Social Care Worker on 01595 743851 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.