- North Haven Care Centre, Brae, ZE2 9TY
- £11.65 - £12.11 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
This position has expired.
To provide the routine driving, maintenance and/or gardening services required by Social Care settings. To work in accordance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures. To work in a planned, systematic way, but be prepared to respond to unanticipated events.
The handyperson is an integral member of the staff team and, as such, is required to work in a way which brings benefits to service users.
The emphasis on certain aspects of the job will vary from setting to setting and from time to time.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576 per hour
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at North Haven Care Services, Brae
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Emma Spence, Team Leader, Telephone on 01595 743850 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.