- Brae High School, Brae, ZE2 9QJ
- £14.24 - £14.83 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 21 hours per week
This position has expired.
The postholder will support the service delivery of the Psychological Service, within Integrated Children’s Services of Shetland Islands Council, to children and young people with social emotional and behavioural needs (SEBN) and their families/carers as well as others who support them. The postholder will be line managed by the Principal Psychologist but will work under the supervision and guidance of the educational psychologists in the service and the Senior Resource Worker, supporting the implementation of interventions identified through assessment and planning processes within the authority.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is H
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732
- Temporary Part Time post for 21.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Temporary contract for a period of approximately 10 months.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- Open to internal applicants only
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Brae High School, Brae, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Helen Couper, Educational Outreach Manager, on 01595 745583, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.