- Location: Burgh Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0LA
- Salary: £31,575 - £32,945 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
The Senior Assistant Accountant post is responsible for the provision of the management accounting services. The post holder reports to the Accountant. The post holder will have to prioritise own workload, plan and schedule tasks in line with the annual financial cycle and 3 year budget planning.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is J
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,094 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to undertake a Standard Disclosure check prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for job share
- Not suitable for remote working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is temporarily based at Montfield, Burgh Road, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Brenda Robb, Accountant, on 01595 744690 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.