- Bell's Brae Primary School, Gilbertson Road, Lerwick, ZE1 0QJ
- £18.07 - £26.53 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 14 hours per week
This position has expired.
Bell's Brae Primary School is a non-denominational school located in central Lerwick. It consists of a Primary, an Early Learning and Childcare Setting and an ASN department. The school catchment area is from Frakkafield encompassing the majority of Lerwick excluding Sound. There is currently a total of 345 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by Mrs Jennifer Wadley, Head Teacher and 3 Depute Head Teachers. The current staffing complement is 30 teachers by support staff as required to meet school demands. Further information can be found on the schools website at https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/sh/bellsbraeprimary/
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3587 per hour
- Temporary Part Time post for 14.0 Hours per Week
- Temporary contract for a period of approximately 12 months.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- FTE of post: 0.4
- Qualification requirement: Appropriate teaching qualification
- Subject specialism: Additional Support Needs
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Bell's Brae Primary School, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jennifer Wadley, Head Teacher, Telephone on 01595 743720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.