Teacher of ASN - Brae High SchoolFavourite
|Closes:||Sunday, 25th March 2018|
|Published:||Monday, 12th March 2018|
|Location:||Brae High School, Brae|
|Salary:||£24,960 - £38,574 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Term Time Full Time|
|Organisation:||Shetland Islands Council|
Brae High School is a non-denominational school located in Brae. It provides early years, primary and secondary education up to S6 for children from the north mainland of Shetland. The structure of the school is 2 early years (one morning and one afternoon session) classes, P1-P7 which includes composites, and S1-6 classes. There are currently a total 308 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher and 2 Depute Head Teachers. The current Head Teacher is Kirsty MacKenzie. Further information can be found on the schools website at http://www.brae.shetland.sch.uk/.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,094 per annum
- Permanent Term Time Full Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week, 39 weeks per year plus 8 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS)
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Remote Working
- FTE of post: 1.0
- Sector/Subject specialism: Additional Support Needs
- Qualification requirement: Primary or Secondary Teacher qualfication
- Class information, age range: working with children from aged 3 to 18
- This post involves working in the Early Learning and Child Care, Primary and Secondary Departments of Brae High School
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Brae High School
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Laehann Johnson, Acting Head Teacher, on 01595 745600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.