- Location: Mossbank Primary School, Mossbank, ZE2 9RB
- Rate: £18.07 - £26.53 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 7.7 hours per week
This position has expired.
Mossbank Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Mossbank. It provides nursery to P7 education for children from Mossbank, Firth and Toft. The structure of the school is 1 nursery class and 2 composite primary classes. There is currently a total of 40 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a teaching Head Teacher. The current staffing complement is 2 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. The current Head Teacher is Mrs Jennifer Nisbet. Further information can be found on the schools website at http://www.mossbank.shetland.sch.uk/.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3587 per hour
- Permanent Part Time post for 7.7 Hours per Week .
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- FTE of post: 0.22
- Sector/Subject specialism: Early Years
- Qualification requirement: Appropriate teaching qualification
- Class information, age range: Nursery
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Mossbank Primary School.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jennifer Nisbet, Head Teacher on 01595 807280 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.