- Ollaberry Primary School, Ollaberry, ZE2 9RT
- £18.09 - £26.55 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 14 hours per week
This position has expired.
Ollaberry Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Ollaberry. It provides primary education P1 to P7 for children from Ollaberry and the surrounding area. The structure of the school is 2 composite primary classes P1-4 and P4-7. There is currently a total of 22 pupils on the roll. The school is usually managed by a teaching Head Teacher, an Acting Head teacher is in post at the moment. The current staffing complement is 2 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. Further information can be found on the schools website at http://www.ollaberry.shetland.sch.uk/.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3769 per hour
- Permanent Part Time post for 14.0 Hours per Week
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- FTE of Post: 0.4. The post provides 1.5 days of Primary teaching and 0.5 days of ASN teaching.
- Sector/subject specialism: Primary & ASN
- Qualification requirement: GTCS registration
- Class information: P1 - P7
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Ollaberry Primary School, Ollaberry.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Wendy Fraser, Head Teacher on 01595 807270 or e-mail Wendy.Fraser@shetland.gov.uk
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.