- Location: Skeld Primary School, Westerskeld, Skeld, Shetland, ZE2 9NL
- Rate: £17.54 - £25.75 per hour
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 14 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Skeld Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Skeld. It provides nursery to P7 education for children from Skeld, Reawick, Culswick and Sand. The structure of the school is one nursery class and one composite primary class. There are currently a total 12 pupils in the primary class. The school is managed by a teaching Head Teacher.
This post combines the Head Teacher's non-teaching cover (0.3 FTE) and the ASN teacher allocation (0.1 FTE)
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3112 per hour
- Temporary Part Time post for 14.0 Hours per Week - Temporary contract for a period of approximately 4 months. This is for the duration of a period of family leave, and will terminate following the return to work or resignation of the postholder
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- FTE of post: 0.4
- Sector/subject specialism: Primary
- Qualification requirement: Bachelor of Education degree or equivalent
- Class information, age range: Primary 1-7 & ASN. Ages 5-12
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Skeld Primary School
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Stephen Renwick, Head Teacher on 01595 807480 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.