- Happy Hansel Primary School, Walls, Shetland, ZE2 9PG
- £18.09 - £26.55 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 7 hours per week
This position has expired.
Happyhansel Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Walls. It provides nursery to P7 education for children from Walls, West Burrafirth and as far east as West Houlland. The structure of the school is 1 nursery class and 2 composite primary classes. There is currently a total of 46 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher (joint with Sandness). The current staffing complement is 2 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. The current Head Teacher is Mrs Elizabeth Garrick.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3769 per hour
- Temporary Part Time post for 7.0 Hours per Week
- Temporary contract until 14 August 2022.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- FTE of post: 0.2
- Sector/subject specialism: Primary
- Qualification requirement: BEd degree or PGCE
- Class information, age, range: Primary 1 - Primary 4
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Happyhansel Primary School, Walls
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Elizabeth Garrick, Head Teacher, Telephone on 01595 807450 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.