- Hayfield House, Hayfield Lane, Lerwick, ZE1 0QD
- £45,820.69 - £47,789.96 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Team Leader – Family Services reports to the Senior Team Leader, Children’s Social Work and is a member of the service management team. The Team Leader provides information and advice to the Senior Team Leader and Executive Manager to support service and directorate decision taking and the provision of support to Elected Members in determining the Council’s overall strategic objectives and priorities.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is M
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 12 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Hayfield House, Lerwick, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jordan Sutherland, Senior Team Leader, on 01595 744476, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.