- Various Locations within South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- £6.56 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within a golf course, green space or street scene service, where you will carry out general duties relating to your role.
- SVQ Level 2 (SCQF Level 5) in relevant occupational area
- A range of Modern Apprentice Challenges to further develop your skills
- £6.56 Per Hour x 37 Hours Per Week
You will need:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in working in Grounds and Green keeping
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. We are committed to offering employability opportunities for young people and to comply with the conditions of funding from Skills Development Scotland applicants must be 19 years of age or under, however if you are under 29 years of age and are in the following categories before the start date of 28 February 2022 you can also apply. The categories are - you are care experienced and/or have additional support needs.
The closing date for applications is 23 January 2022.
The Assessment Centre and Interviews will take place on 31 January 2022 and 3 February 2022.
If interested in applying for this role, you should apply online at www.myjobscotland.gov.uk. If you would like further information, please contact Andrew Wallace or Amy Duthie on 01292 612301.