- Various Locations within South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- £11,792.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within our Business and Administration departments, where you will carry out general duties relating to your role.
- SVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration (SCQF level 5)
- A range of Modern Apprentice Challenges to further develop your skills
- £6.15 Per Hour x 35 Hours Per Week
- Blended approach of both home and office working
You will need:
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Display competence in ICT
- Four qualifications at National 4 Level including English or Business and Administration or equivalent.
- An interest in working in Business and Administration
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. This programme is part of the council’s youth employability initiative. We are committed to offering career development opportunities for young people within South Ayrshire and to comply with the conditions of funding from skills development Scotland, applicants must be 19 years of age or under or under, 29 years of age if you are care experienced and/or have additional support needs before the start date of 2 August 2021.
The assessment centre will take place on Monday 28 June 2021 and then followed by interviews on Tuesday 29 June 2021.
If interested in applying for this role, you should apply online at www.myjobscotland.gov.uk. For further information, please contact Caroline Hainey or Luci Bryson on 01292 612301.
Closing date for applications is 20 June 2021.