- Location: Various Locations within South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- Rate: £0.00
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Position Type: Casual/Relief
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
- To work as an effective member of a Early Years team assisting in the delivery of a flexible, high quality education and care service which meets the needs of young children and their families. To apply and adhere to council policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislation, external policy and safe practices
- Continually monitor and evaluate practices to ensure quality service provision and service improvement
- Contribute to service improvement to ensure a best value, customer focused approach to service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring information and advice is communicated in a clear, concise and accurate manner through written and verbal communication
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
The Grade of this post is Grade 2 / Level 6, the hourly rate is £11.55. Please note that interviews have been scheduled for 17th April 2019.
This post is considered to be Regulated Work with children as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly the preferred candidate will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member, prior to any formal offer of employment being made. If you wish further information on the PVG Scheme you can visit the Disclosure Scotland website at www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.
Please note you may be required to meet the PVG Costs.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 24th March 2019.