- Location: Council Headquarters, Wellington Square, Ayr, Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- Salary: £45,643.00 - £48,472.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
What is the role?
Contribute to the delivery of strategic plans and co-ordinate a range of high-quality services which ensure continuous improvement and efficiency and which drive transformational change by promoting a positive organisational culture of empowerment, innovation and change.
The specific areas of responsibility will be determined by the Council’s priorities and may change from time to time. Currently, in addition to the principal accountabilities outlined below, this post will have responsibility for:
- New Build Housing Projects.
- Developing a project plan for the delivery of the new build housing capital programme in consultation with all appropriate partners and stakeholders and ensuring that this is regularly updated and communicated within frameworks adopted on performance and risk.
- With guidance from the Service Lead, drive the delivery of the New Build Housing capital programme in accordance with the agreed project plan.
- Establish the necessary groups and mechanisms required to progress, develop and support the projects.
- Ensure that the projects remain within the agreed financial plan advising the Service Lead of any potential deviation from this, why this is likely and the action appropriate in the circumstances.
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
The Grade of this post is Grade 4 / Level 13, the hourly rate is from £25.01 to £26.56 and the annual salary is from £45,643 to £48,472.
Interviews for this post are scheduled for 24 January 2020
Closing date for applications is 19 January 2020.