- Council Headquarters, Wellington Square, Ayr, Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- £49,859 - £52,943 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
What is the role?
Contribute to the delivery of strategic plans and co-ordinate a range of high-quality services which ensure continuous improvement and efficiency and which drive transformational change by promoting a positive organisational culture of empowerment, innovation and change.
The specific areas of responsibility will be determined by the Council’s priorities and may change from time to time. Currently, in addition to the principal accountabilities outlined below, this post will have responsibility for:
- Coordinating the ongoing review and implementation of Licensing strategy and policies including statutory Licensing Board Statement of Policy and Civic Government policy;
- Acting in statutory role as Depute Clerk to the Licensing Board and as Legal Advisor to the Regulatory Panel (Licensing);
- Provision of specialist licensing policy advice and guidance to the Council and Stakeholders;
- Contribute to key stakeholder consultation, communication and engagement activities.
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
The Grade of this post is Grade 4 / Level 13, the hourly rate is from £27.32 to £29.01 and the annual salary is from £49,859 - £52,943.
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly between home and the office and the frequency for attending the office may vary depending on the exigencies of the service.
The closing date for this post is: 11 December 2022.