- Location: The Space Place, St. Ninians Park Place, Prestwick, Ayrshire, KA9 1SP
- Salary: £23,141.00 - £25,294.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
What is the role?
- To work as an effective member of an Early Years team assisting in the delivery of a flexible, high quality learning and childcare which meets the needs of young children and their families.
- To apply and adhere to council policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislation, external policy and safe practices.
- Continually monitor and evaluate practices to ensure quality service provision and service improvement
- Contribute to service improvement to ensure a best value, customer focused approach to service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring information and advice is communicated in a clear, concise and accurate manner through written and verbal communication
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
The Grade of this post is Grade 2 / Level 6, the hourly rate is from £12.68 to £13.86 and the annual salary is from £23,141 to £25,294.
Interviews for this post are scheduled for 7 July 2020.
Please see the below link which will give you a list of any other qualification that meets the requirements for registration with SSSC Practitioner level.
This post is considered to be Regulated Work with children as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly the preferred candidate will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member, prior to any formal offer of employment being made. If you wish further information on the PVG Scheme you can visit the Disclosure Scotland website at www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.
Please note you may be required to meet PVG costs.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2020.