- Location: Coylton Primary School, Main Road, Coylton, Ayrshire, KA6 6JP
- Salary: £19,224.00 - £21,772.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent & Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time & Part Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
What is the role?
- To work as an effective member of an Early Years team assisting in the delivery of a flexible, high quality education and care service which meets the needs of young children and their families. To apply and adhere to council policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislation, external policy and safe practices.
- Continually monitor and evaluate practices to ensure quality service provision and service improvement
- Contribute to service improvement to ensure a best value, customer focused approach to service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring information and advice is communicated in a clear, concise and accurate manner through written and verbal communication
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
The Grade of these posts are Grade 2 / Level 6.
Post A 35hrs (Permanent) - The hourly rate is £12.31 to £13.46 and the annual salary is from £19,224 to £21,772.
Post B 21hrs (Temporary) - The hourly rate is £12.31 to 13.46 and the annual salary is from £11,534.37 to £13,063.
Interviews are scheduled for 31 January 2020.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DETAIL A MINIMUM OF TWO REFEREES ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM
This post is considered to be Regulated Work with children as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly the preferred candidate will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member, prior to any formal offer of employment being made. If you wish further information on the PVG Scheme you can visit the Disclosure Scotland website at www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.
Please note you may be required to meet the PVG Costs
Closing date for applications is 21 January 2020.