- Location: Troon Golf Course, Harling Drive, Troon, Ayrshire, KA10 6NF
- Rate: £6.15
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
GOLF FACILITY MANAGEMENT
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within a golf facility where you will carry out general duties relating to your role.
- SVQ Level 3 (SCQF Level 6) in the relevant occupational area
- A range of Modern Apprentice Challenges to further develop your skills
You will need:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Organised and reliable with a strong sense of commitment
- Good customer service awareness
- Knowledge of golf and related products
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. This programme is part of the council’s youth employability initiative. We are committed to offering career development opportunities for young people within South Ayrshire and to comply with the conditions of funding from Skills Development Scotland, applicants must be either 19 years of age or under, or under 29 years of age and be care experienced and/or have additional support needs before the start date of 24 February 2020.
The assessment centre/interviews will be held week beginning 27 January 2020.
If you would like further information, please contact Andrew Wallace or Cherlene O'Donnell on 01292 612301.
Closing date for applications is 19 January 2020.