- Location: Various Locations within South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- Rate: £0.00
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Hospitality x 5 Posts
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within either Belleislle Park Clubhouse or Troon Links Clubhouse, where you will carry out general duties relating to your role.
- SVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery (SCQF level 5)
- Employability Award SCQF 4
- A range of Modern Apprentice Challenges to further develop your skills
- £5.90 per hour x 37 hours per week. Shifts will be 5 days over 7 including weekend and evenings
You will need:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in working in hospitality
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. This programme is part of the council’s youth employability initiative. We are committed to offering career development opportunities for young people within South Ayrshire and to comply with the conditions of funding from skills development Scotland, applicants must be 18 - 19 years of age or 18 - 29 years of age and you are care experienced and/or have additional support needs before the start date of 10/06/19.
The closing date for this post is 19/05/19 and the assessment centre will take place on 29/05/19 with a start date of 10/06/19 planned.
If interested in applying for this role, you should apply online at www.myjobscotland.gov.uk. For further information, please contact Gemma Cronin on 01292 612301.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DETAIL A MINIMUM OF TWO REFEREES ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 28 May 2019.