- Council Headquarters, Wellington Square, Ayr, Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- £46,300 - £49,129 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
What is the role?
Contribute to the delivery of strategic plans and co-ordinate a range of high-quality services which ensure continuous improvement and efficiency and which drive transformational change by promoting a positive organisational culture of empowerment, innovation and change.
The specific areas of responsibility will be determined by the Council’s priorities and may change from time to time. Currently, in addition to the principal accountabilities outlined below, this post will have responsibility for:
- To lead, establish and implement a consistent approach to Community Asset Transfer (CAT) seeking out best practice and developing an approach suitable for South Ayrshire in accordance with current legislation.
- To progress CAT expressions of interest and analyse business cases with due diligence to ensure sustainable transfers of assets
- To work with community groups and organisations providing a single point of contact with South Ayrshire Council to progress CAT applications
- Review CAT requests and meet with Community Groups to discuss and evaluate their proposals
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
The Grade of this post is Grade 4 / Level 12, the hourly rate is from £25.37 to £26.92 and the annual salary is from £46,300 to £49,129.
As this is a community facing post some evening will be required and possible weekend work may be needed on an 'as and when' basis
The successful candidate will primarily work from home with occasional travel within the South Ayrshire area. Frequency for attending the office may vary depending on the exigencies of the service.
Closing date for applications is 6 December 2022