- Hamilton Business Unit Pollock Avenue, ML3 9SZ
- £35,728.41 - £36,750.88 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
South Lanarkshire Council require an experienced Plasterer to support the delivery of various projects within Building Services. You will have a flexible approach to managing varied workloads as you will be required to carry out all associated plastering works including new build, refurbishment and maintenance.
You will be time-served with trade qualifications SVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds in the appropriate trade discipline and be able to demonstrate sound practical technical competencies in delivering high quality of workmanship in all aspects of your trade. You should display experience of working within both commercial and domestic properties within the construction industry.
Notifiable non licensed work Category B trained with Asbestos would be beneficial
You will be required to demonstrate experience within either commercial or domestic properties within the construction industry.
You should demonstrate a commitment to the principals of customer care, while displaying excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate previous experience of working to targets and pre-determined timescales along with an awareness of health and safety in the workplace.
Due to the requirements of this post the ability to travel throughout South Lanarkshire is essential.
As an employee of South Lanarkshire Council you would also receive a wide range of benefits including:
- Enrolment in award winning local government pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Public holiday entitlement (up to 10 days)
- Occupational sick pay
- Family friendly policies - flexible working and leave, maternity/paternity leave, enhanced leave.
- Employee Discounts – including discounts at the cinema.
- Range of benefits to support you (Cycle to Work Scheme, Physiotherapy, Employee Assistance Program which offers practical and emotional support)
Please Apply online
All correspondence will be via your email address registered with myjobscotland.