Cleaning Assistant Bannockburn High School
||Monday, 25th September 2017
||Monday, 11th September 2017
||Bannockburn High School, Bannockburn Road, Broomridge, Stirling
||£7,038 - £7,196 per year
||17.00 hours per week
||Term Time Part Time
1. Keyholding (as appropriate) for access and egress for cleaning staff.
2. To clean allocated areas to the required standard as delegated by the line manager, this will include floor scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and toilet cleaning.
3. Checking equipment and reporting any faults to line manager.
4. Be responsible for Health and Safety of themselves and others.
5. (Where appropriate) to participate in the annual major clean in educational premises.
6. Use of mechanical and non-mechanical equipment to clean floors as applicable.
7. Any other reasonable and appropriate duties.
The successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for children. If your application is progressed after the interview, you will be invited to come in to complete the form and have your details verified.