Cleaning Assistant - Newton Primary School
||Thursday, 21st September 2017
||Thursday, 7th September 2017
||Newton Primary School, Newton Crescent, Dunblane,
||£8,893 per year
||22.00 hours per week
1. Keyholding (as appropriate) for access and egress for cleaning staff.
2. To clean allocated areas to the required standard as delegated by the line manager. This will include floor scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, mopping & toilet cleaning.
3. Checking equipment and reporting any faults to line manager.
4. Be responsible for Health & Safety of themselves and others.
5. (Where appropriate) to participate in the annual major clean in educational premises.
6. Any other reasonable and appropriate duties.
The successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for children. If your application is progressed after the interview, you will be invited to come in to complete the form and have your details verified.