- Strathblane Primary School, Southview Road, Blanefield, Glasgow, G63 9JQ
- £8,602 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 18.5 hours per week
1. Keyholding (as appropriate) for access and egress for cleaning staff.
2. To clean allocated areas to the required standard as delegated by the line manager, this will include floor scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and toilet cleaning.
3. Checking equipment and reporting any faults to line manager.
4. Be responsible for Health and Safety of themselves and others
. 5. (Where appropriate) to participate in the annual major clean in educational premises.
6. Use of mechanical and non-mechanical equipment to clean floors as applicable.
7. Ensure that the premises are correctly secured in line with each individual buildings security arrangements and reporting of any damage to the client.
8. To replenish hygiene consumables as provided by customer as required
9. Highlight to line manager any building cleaning and staffing issues (where applicable)
10. Any other reasonable and appropriate duties.
Health and Safety 1. To ensure that all duties and activities are undertaken is a safe manner with due regard to health and safety of self and others.
2. To report all health and safety issues to the Facilities Officer immediately.
3. To ensure that the appropriate caution signs are displayed while working in the promises and to display when floors are wet.
The successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for children. If your application is progressed after the interview,you will be invited to complete the form and have your details verified.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.