Seasonal Operatives (Driver)
||Friday, 13th January 2017
||Wednesday, 14th December 2016
||Endrick House, Kerse Road, Stirling
||£16,626 - £17,118 per year
||35.00 hours per week
Stirling Council require enthusiastic and experienced operatives to maintain and enhance the environmental quality of the Stirling Council area as part of an effective Land Service.
you should be able to adapt to differing working techniques and possess a full driving licence, C1 + E category is advantageous, This role is physically demanding. It would be advantageous if you had experience of land management operations and have a working knowledge of industrial grass cutting equipment in particular Tractor and Ride-on machinery and relevant power tools such as Strimmer,Walk behind mower, Leaf blower.
You will be subject to Criminal Declaration, Hand Arm Vibration and Audiometric Testing.
Hours of work will be 35 hrs per week 8.00am to 3.30pm Mon to Friday
1. Full current driving licence.
2. Fully compliant on both Rotary and Cylinder ride-on mowers.
3. Previous experience of working in all weather conditions or in a land management environment would be advantageous.
4. Ability to work as part of a team and to work individually.
5. Knowledge of Health and Safety in a land management background.
6. You should be able to undertake physical duties
7. Practical skills for the operation and maintenance of plant and grass cutting machinery.
1. C1+ E licence category to tow a trailer.
2. Tractor and out front mower experience.
3. Experience of dealing with the public.
4. Ability to organise a small team