- Council Offices, Bridge Street, 6 - 14 Bridge Street, Dumbarton, G82 1NT
- £44,308.57 - £48,432.85 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
West Dunbartonshire Council is recruiting an Energy and Compliance Coordinator to take a lead role in the climate change and sustainability agenda, including energy management and supporting the award-winning Queens Quay District Heating Centre and Network.
As the Council works towards achieving its net zero carbon targets, the Coordinator will manage a team that is delivering the Council's Climate Change Strategy and Action Plan, and the emerging Local Heating and Energy Efficiency Strategy. You will work alongside other Economic Development teams including Business Support and Regeneration and benefit from their support. We are a friendly, forward thinking Council where team work, flexibility and positive communication are supported.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: