- Council Offices, West Dunbartonshire Council, 16 Church Street, Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £39,125.86 - £42,355.93 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
WDC People & Technology service are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to join West Dunbartonshire Council as an ICT Business Partner. If you are passionate about service delivery and customer focused then we'd love to hear from you!
The purpose of the role is to provide the business interface between ICT and the WDC senior management in the partner service area, by:
1. Aligning ICT and business strategy 2. Delivering a strategic approach to ICT support and development, and 3. Driving forward effective and efficient business focused strategic ICT solutions in support of business objectives.
To ensure that future service needs are safeguarded by working with Service area Managers and senior management teams (SMT), to establish, develop and maintain a forward-thinking capacity and capability ICT plan to ensure that the right technology is in place to support the business.
The successful candidate will also join the ICT extended management team and contribute to our ICT strategy and assist us in continuously improving an excellent ICT service.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: