- Council Offices, West Dunbartonshire Council, 16 Church Street, Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £10,146 - £12,318 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
This is a fixed term post until 29/12/2023
West Dunbartonshire Council has a fantastic and rare opportunity for a talented individual to be our Digital App Devices Apprentice. The Modern Apprentice will join the Council's People & Technology Service that ensures the workforce has the capacity to deliver key organisational objectives supported through modern efficient information communication technology.
If you are aged 16-24 years (or up to age 29, if you are disabled or care experienced), resident within West Dunbartonshire, have 3 National Grade 5's (one to include English) or equivalent or any other relevant qualifications and experience and are a proactive person with an interest in digital communications we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to attend and information session and receive assistance with completing an Application form and interview techniques please email YPG@west-dunbarton.gov.uk and a member of the team will contact you and offer support.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 34 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice: About Us
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: Benefits of Working with us