- Council Offices, West Dunbartonshire Council, 16 Church Street, Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £39,125.86 - £42,355.93 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This is a fixed term post until 31/03/2028.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Regulatory & Regeneration directorate in West Dunbartonshire Council, for a motivated individual with a background in a related field to lead the development and facilitate the delivery of our Local Heat & Energy Efficiency Strategy (LHEES) and delivery plan. Development of an LHEES and delivery plan will be a major element in West Dunbartonshire Council’s drive towards delivering our net zero ambitions by decarbonising heat and improving energy efficiency in domestic and non-domestic buildings across West Dunbartonshire.
The intended interview date for this post is Monday the 12th of December 2022.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 34 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: