- Council Offices, West Dunbartonshire Council, 16 Church Street, Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £33,599 - £36,677 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
This is a fixed term post until 27/10/2023.
West Dunbartonshire Council has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Server Analyst to work within the ICT Server Team and help with our journey to MS365 services.
You will be an experienced IT professional engaged in the design, support and security of server infrastructure supporting a large organisation and will play a key role in future development of ICT Server architecture within West Dunbartonshire Council.
You will play a key role in the delivery of a high quality customer focused service through the provision of technical support to maintain the availability of the ICT Server Infrastructure and the Council’s business systems and services in order to meet the Council’s strategic objectives.
WDC will be providing an open day for candidates to speak to us, ask any questions, where you can explain your skills and WDC can explain what is expected from the role.
Please take the amazing opportunity to attend our open day by emailing Gordon.Lowe@west-dunbarton.gov.uk for your appointment.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 34 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice: About Us
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: Benefits of Working with us