- Meadow Sports Centre, Meadow Road, Dumbarton, G82 2AA
- £11.41 - £12.26 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
This position has expired.
WD Leisure is looking to recruit casual Fitness Attendants for the gyms in our three main leisure facilities, Dumbarton Meadow Centre, Clydebank Leisure Centre and the Vale of Leven Pool.
You will be responsible for the general day to day frontline operation of the leisure fitness facility including supervising and promotion of the Fitness Gym, delivering a programme of Fitness Assessments/Inductions and preparing training programmes for clients.
• Day to day operation of the Health and Fitness Club including delivery of Fitness Assessments and Inductions;
• Prepare and update training programmes for clients;
• Ensure good conduct and discipline amongst centre users ensuring that safe use of equipment guidelines are strictly adhered to;
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness and housekeeping throughout the facility.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: