- Clydebank Leisure Centre, Queens Quay, Clydebank, G81 1PA
- £14 - £27 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
We are actively seeking qualified fitness professionals to teach high quality group fitness classes ranging from Yoga, Kettlercise, Spin, Pilates, Aqua Aerobics, Boxercise, Strength/Functional Training etc.
Instructors should possess strong leadership and communication skills, and an awareness of current industry standards and trends.
• Comprehensive understanding of current health and fitness standards and principles
• Exercise to Music Level 2 discipline or equivalent
• Relevant discipline qualification including Yoga, meditation training
• LES MILLS Instructors – Body Pump, Body Balance or Body Combat
• Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats must also be trained and licensed to teach those formats
These classes will be on a week to week basis and paid at the current rate per hour (inclusive of holiday pay):
• 30 min all class types £14.00
• 45 mins standard/senior class £24.50
• 50/60 mins Yoga/Pilates/Callanetics/ Tai Chi/Senior £27.00
Classes will be given to suitable candidates for a three month basis and reviewed at the end of this period for performance. Non performing classes may be dropped from the class list at the end of this time.
If you require any further information then please contact Pauline Raeside at the Meadow Sports Centre on 01389 734094
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice: About Us
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: Benefits of Working with us