- Whitehill Service Centre, 4 Inchmuir Road, Whitehill Industrial Estate, Bathgate, EH48 2EP
- £18,845 - £19,408 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
Fixed Term for 1 year
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 19 September 2021. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
To provide admin support functions for all Operational Services business units from a centralised admin support team.
Working within a centralised team of Clerical assistants delivering a high quality support and Customer service at Whitehill Service Centre.
The skills and experience you must have:
- Experience of delivering a diverse, high quality administrative support function in a busy environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurise environment
- Highly IT literate and have sound knowledge of MS Office suite of products