- West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston, EH54 6FF
- £37,747 - £41,482 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 6 February 2022. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
The Community Planning Partnership in West Lothian is well established, mature strategic alliance. The partnership is diverse and dynamic, covering the public, private and voluntary sector organisations.
The post of Community Planning Development Officer, is part of a small team that organises and co-ordinates all the strategic community planning activity. The post will support the development of Community Wealth Building in west Lothian. The post also involves research, networking and communication, including maintaining the partnership’s performance management system.
The post holder should be:
- able to work with the minimum of supervision.
- to demonstrate an understanding of the current public sector reform agenda and an outcomes approach.
- to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the current national performance framework and monitoring and evaluation of impact.
- Qualified to a degree level in an appropriate discipline
be able to analysis of volumes of complex information and data, evidencing impact and community development approaches such as community wealth building.