ECM Development Officer, Fixed Term, West Lothian Civic Centre (396.19) C/D 30/07/17 INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLYFavourite
|Closes:||Sunday, 30th July 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 14th July 2017|
|Location:||West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston|
|Salary:||£32,416 - £37,015 per year|
|Hours:||36.00 hours per week|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||West Lothian Council|
|Category:||IT / Telecommunications|
Fixed Term for 18 months
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
Secondment opportunities must be discussed with your current line manager prior to submitting an application for this post.
To manage the corporate Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system and to lead the team of administrative users responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the ECM.
Act as the subject expert in relation to the ECM system appropriately dealing with customer and supplier enquiries.
Ensure that the system and other corporate performance management systems provide timely and relevant management information, and where necessary identify and make recommendations on relevant system(s) improvements.
The skills and experience you must have:
- Educated to a minimum of HND level in a relevant discipline, Business Administration, Computing or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Good understanding of IT concepts such as databases, operating systems, middleware and integration technologies
- Wide ranging knowledge of Council services
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY