- Whitehill Service Centre, 4 Inchmuir Road, Whitehill Industrial Estate, Bathgate, EH48 2EP
- £37,747 - £41,482 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
36 hours per week 52.14 weeks per year
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged.
Working as a key member of the Roads and Transportation Service you will assist the Roads Network Manager deliver one of the key functions of the service.
Responsible for the leadership of day to day activities of the public utilities and roadworks team within the Network service. Undertake the day to day management of the public utilities team dealing with the co-ordination of public utilities and the control of other works on public roads in accordance with current legislation, specifications and guidance.
Working directly to the Roads Network Manager you will assist delivery of effective service provision and communication whilst promoting positive team working within your function area.
the key skills and knowledge you must have:-
- Degree in an appropriate discipline plus 2 years post-graduate experience or professional qualification to at least incorporated Engineer level.
- Experience of roads and transportation engineering.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Full driving licence.