- Location: Various Locations in West Lothian, EH54 6FF
- Salary: £25,978.00 - £29,206.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
36 hours per week, 42 weeks per year, salary pro rata to weeks per year, fixed term to 16 August 2020
The post-holder will be lead officer for business support functions across a number of schools to maintain and development management information systems to support financial, staffing and resource management.
It would be essential for the post-holder to have experience of budget responsibility/monitoring and working in education.
The post-holder must hold an HNC/SVQ level 3 in a business management or provide equivalent qualifications or experience. A qualification in human resources, information technology or finance would be highly desirable.
For further information, please contact Donna Adam, Strategic Resource Manager Tel: 01506 281646 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The skills and knowledge you must have:-
- SVQ 3/HNC in Accounting, Business Management or equivalent experience in an education environment is required.
- Ability to produce accurate and clear financial information.
- IT skills, including experience of MS Office applications, in particular Excel spreadsheets
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Suitable experience working within a computerised financial environment.
- Experience of producing work to tight timescales.
- Conversant and confident in the use of computers, with the ability to install financial software and carry out upgrades as required.
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY