- Kirkton Service Centre Lister Road Kirkton Campus Livingston, EH54 7BL
- £27,694 - £29,216 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
Building Services are looking to recruit a highly motivated time served Roofer to join our existing team.
You should be a qualified Roofer and should be capable of providing a high quality service across all our properties. This will include emergency, routine and planned programmes.
You should be passionate about customer care, Health and Safety and take pride in the quality of your workmanship.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the councils out of hours emergency service. For this you will receive an additional payment.
There are many benefits that will be available to you within this post:
- You will work a 9-day fortnight working Monday to Friday (36hours) and have a rota day off every second Friday.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- You will be eligible to participate in our Local Authority pension scheme.
- You will receive a monthly tool allowance to allow you to maintain your personal tools.
- You will be provided with a full uniform including footwear.
- You will receive ongoing training to help enhance and develop your existing skills enabling you to maximize your full potential.
- Access to our employee assistance programme providing a free information service.
- Access to our employee benefit platform providing a large range of discounts across UK retailers.
Interviews will be selected and appointed by the Recruiting Manager.