School Crossing Patrol Guide, St Paul's & East Calder PS (SCP04) C/D 21/01/2018Favourite
|Closes:||Sunday, 21st January 2018|
|Published:||Tuesday, 9th January 2018|
|Location:||East Calder Primary School, 9 Langton Road, East Calder|
|Rate:||£8.51 per hour Pro Rata|
|Hours:||10.00 hours per week|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||West Lothian Council|
|Sub-category:||School Crossing Patroller|
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 21 January 2018. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
10 hours per week, salary pro rata.
8am - 9am - 3pm - 4pm - Mon to Thurs
8am - 9am - 12pm - 1pm - Friday
West Lothian Council currently applies a living wage supplement to all employees earning less than £8.51 per hour.
The normal working week is restricted to opening and closing times of the school, a shift in the morning and afternoon.
The key duties of this post are:
- To ensure the safety of children and the public crossing the road at a designed crossing point.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Knowledge of Highway Code/Green Cross Code although not essential as be studied.
- Maintain control over children who are awaiting your instructions to cross
- Determining what action to take in the event of an accident or incident
- Required to carry out your duties with minimal supervision
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council